- Posted by Kate on March 26, 2020
We’re excited to welcome the following new customers!
- Norwegian Computing Center
- United States Naval Observatory Library
- Posted by John on March 18, 2020
In response to the ongoing developments around the novel coronavirus and COVID-19 pandemic, Overleaf is committed to helping everyone continue to collaborate and work as needed from a remote environment.
As a remote team ourselves, we know how important it is to be able to collaborate effectively, and to assist with this we’re providing free upgrades to Overleaf Professional Accounts for the next two months.
- Posted on March 13, 2020
Even though we’re well into March, it’s never too late to get organized! And what better way to do it than with these super neat customizable calendars for 2020, plus we’ve a fun little TikZducks project for you to play around with, both created by Lian Tze from our support team with a little help from our TikZducks and TikZlings friends.
- Posted by Kate on March 10, 2020
Catch-up on the lastest updates from the our March 2020 news round-up, including:
- TeX Live 2019 Update
- Intro to LuaTeX Part 2
- Save The Date
- Popular Resources
- Posted by Kate on March 5, 2020
We’re excited to announce the following new customers!
- University of Naples Federico II (UNINA)
- Adolphe Merkle Institute, University of Fribourg