- Posted by Ryan on December 14, 2016
New feature! Sharing protected projects is now even easier with collaborator autosuggestions.
- Posted by Mary Anne on November 30, 2016
London, UK and Boston, USA – November 30th, 2016: Three journals to provide authors with Overleaf’s cloud-based writing and collaborative features and streamlined submission process
- Overleaf, an innovative provider of scientific writing and publishing tools, today announced a partnership with Cambridge University Press (CUP) - the publishing business of the University of Cambridge.
- Posted on November 21, 2016
I am a researcher in physics at CNRS and I have been writing latex documents for more than twenty years: writing articles, reports and also latex-presentations with Beamer, both in English and French.
- Posted by Ryan on November 18, 2016
- Posted by Mary Anne on November 16, 2016
Wellcome has launched an open research publishing platform which will enable their grantees to rapidly publish all outputs from their research. They use state-of-the-art services developed by and integrated with F1000Research which support faster research outputs, reproducibility and transparency - this includes integration with Overleaf for authoring services and editorial workflow. The platform will allow Wellcome grantees to publish a wide variety of outputs from standard research articles and data sets, through to null and negative results.